Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Coco who? Coco-nut

Ok that title probably didn't make any sense but at least it got your attention :-) 
I decided to write this blog after having a conversation with a customer at the MAC cosmetics counter at Macy's this week. I was speaking to the MAC makeup artist and telling her about my skin and hair care routine and I explained to her that I use coconut oil because I have really dry skin and it helps to hydrant it. So a young women asked  "did I over hear you say coconut oil?" I said yes I use it for my face,body, and hair. She said "but I thought it was only for cooking", and I told her that coconut oil has many different purposes. I explained that it works wonders for the skin and it helps your hair become more healthy and strong as well as helping it to grow. She was so intrigued by this and said that she will stop by the local health food store to get some. I told her that it's extra virgin coconut oil, and she can also purchase it from amazon. 
So long story short extra virgin coconut oil is a great dietary food additive and it's also great for your skin and hair. You will see a difference after some time and I will always recommend it over any top named brand hair and body cream product anyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment