Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sneaker Wedges

Sneaker wedges are back again and I am loving the new patterns and colors. This seasons wedge trend is on the top of everyone's fashion list. From A list celebrities to the average Jane like myself are in awe of these stylish sneakers. I personally don't really wear sneaker unless it's to the gym, so when I found a pair of Nike Dunks wedge sneakes I was in love. I like the sporty look of the Nike Dunks because you can wear it with a tee and leggings and look relaxed with a little edge. Today I went to a yoga class with my new Dunks, which  I paired it with my gray bicycle shorts, a tee and my nike hoodie and it looked really fab. I would say the best places to get wedge sneakers are Nordstrom, nike.com, bloomy's, amazon and many other retail places. Below is my OOTD and assortment of wedged sneakers. The Nike Dunks are $125 @nike.com
Tee $5 @forever21
Shorts $5 @forever21
Nike hoodie $35 @amazon.com

My OOTD:








Sneaker Wedges assortment.



No comments:

Post a Comment