Monday, February 24, 2014

Nars Product Review and Swatches

Hey beauties, just wanted to do a product review for Nars cosmetics. Nars makeup brand is like no other brand I've used. Nars makeup are much more pigmented and  applies to the skin much more  smoothly. I'm still a big fan of MAC cosmetics but, I decided to explore the makeup world a little more and branch out to other brands. I recently purchased Nars Albatross and Desire. These are my two new favorite blushes. Albatross looks white on pan but it's actually a golden, champaign color when applied to skin. It's great for highlighting your face to give it that glow and shimmer.  Desire is a very bubble gum pink that is very pigment and a little goes a long way. All Nars blushes come with a mirror inside which I think is a great idea to help you apply makeup when on the go. Each blush is $30 which compared to MAC isn't too expensive because, MAC blushes are $28 without a mirror so for an extra $2 I think it's worth it. Well guys please check out my YouTube channel for more indepth details and swatches. www.youtube.com/pinklocksofmac86


No comments:

Post a Comment